Dole Packaged Foods walks through its transformational journey from having unsupported legacy software to be a highly respected organization in the CPG industry for technology innovation and its path towards becoming an intelligent enterprise. Hear about the technology footprint and successful initiatives:
- Migration to SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics for real-time analytics
- Predictive sales analytics using HANA
- SAP Trade Management transformation
- SAP Integrated Business Planning
- SAP Service Cloud
- Robotic process automation
- Upgrading to SAP process orchestration for integration and reporting solutions through SAP BusinessObjects and SAP Analytics Cloud
Key drivers for successful transformation in terms of strategic vision, best-of-breed versus optimal footprint, and alignment to SAP product strategy will be discussed. Attendees will get to understand the enormous degree of transformation that an organization can undergo from having obsolete platforms, unsupported software, and complex integration architecture to be a leader in SAP technology stack with highly successful implementations and migrations.
Key Business Benefits:
- Use SAP as a platform to accelerate innovation and implement best practices in the consumer products industry.
- The SAP architecture and footprint enables a quantum lift in operational efficiencies in supply chain, finance, and sales and gives real-time analytics for the business to be more agile to market conditions.
- Decrease the TCO and simplification of the IT footprint with minimum investment.